Friday, December 31, 2010

2010...A year for me...


2010 was smooth start. Year started with a family outing at Diveagar beach, lot of fun in the sea and full time masti with cousins. What a relaxing weekend it was..!!

It was a year when I had first time cut 4 cakes on my birthday; One delivered from my best friend at midnight, yummy chocolate cake; Two, with my friends early in the morning; Three in the office, my all time favourite Baker’s Basket chocolate cake (its simply delicious) and fourth one from my dear mom the sweet blackforest cake. Oopss...so many calories in one day :P
February came with very good news, my most awaited promotion at work with an outstanding rating. Phew, after working hard for 3 years in the project I finally got promoted to the next role. Even though salary was not that amazing but I was still happy (something is better than nothing after the bad recession time).
March: Another trip to Diveagar beach but this time with my buddies. He have being planning a trip from last 3 years and finally all of us could take some time from our busy schedule and enjoy a weekend. Forgetting all our worries and frustration, we had a wonderful time.
By the month could end, I came to know that I would be travelling to New York, US in April. Wow, what an excitement it was. Shopping, packing and hell lot of work in office. :)
And one sad part was my team lead and my lifetime buddy now
was leaving the organization. Her absence is still felt, though we are still in regular touch.

April to September in USA: Amazing amazing amazing time of life. I could be on it that this was the bestest period of my life. I had never had so much fun and got a chance to be myself ever like this. I did, I ate, I shopped, I wore, I roamed the way I liked.
I could take one of the biggest decision of my life (hoping that it is best for me...and I know it is). Life moves on. Everything happens, happens for good.

Anyway, so US was an awesome time, it
was all Summer when I was there so every weekend I used roam around with my dearest friends. Thanks to them they really made it happened for me and my darling daddu who had clicked thousands of snaps of mine on every nook and corner i demanded :). To be honest, I have around 5000 snaps clicked :O. Hats off to you guys for bearing me so much :).
I did try my hands on cooking and lots of successful (for me) experiments (I pity all those who had to actually eat it...but it was not that bad..ok!!!) :P
The memories are still so fresh in my mind.
October-November: Time back home. Its always good to be home and in my lovely city Pune.
It was just a running around time. My best friend was getting married. With all the ups and downs during these two months, she finally got married and happily living her married life (she said so at least :)).
Not to forget , I lost an opportunity which would have given my career a new turn.:((
And the year came to end with another wedding and this time it was my dearest Daddu who got married to the love of his life. Beautiful wedding and we all had lot of fun pulling his leg.
So, another fantastic year comes to an end.

Waiting eagerly for the next year to unfold all the surprises it has for me.
Wish you all a very Happy and Prosperous New Year. May all our dreams carried forward from this year and new ones get fulfilled in 2011. :)


Cheers!!

4 comments:

  1. well well well.....u write good....and I have few question :D would ask u in person lollzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime..so when r we having the Q&A session?

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks more like a roller coaster (similar like to the sky coaster ride).... i wish u have more enjoyment in store in comming year....


    Cheers

    ReplyDelete